Monday, 18 August 2014

In today’s lesson, i started thinking of ideas for my animation. 

I wanted to make a music video animation using photoshop and Istop motion.

I recently heard a song through one of my friends and got inspired by it. The song is All I want by Kodaline so i decided to plan my animation according to it.


 The story outline was: 

- Girl goes missing, the police suspect that shes been abducted
- Story of what actually happens to the girl with dramatic music. (she leaves to go to work and says bye to her husband. on her way back into her car a man takes her and drags her to his car)  
- Song starts playing
- Guy opens door because someone rings the doorbell. He looks happy because he thinks its her
 -Next frame is at night before he goes to sleep. He turns around and sees that she isn’t there and remembers shes gone all over again and starts crying
- Song stops. The police find her body in a lake and dramatic music comes back on again.


No comments:

Post a Comment